Lobuche East peak climbing is good for those who are a beginner to medium level climbing enthusiasts or want to make the first Himalayan peak summit!
- Trip Overview
- Trip Cost Details
Join the Lobuche East Peak climbing trip 2023 to be led by the team of guides who took their clients to the peak’s summit successfully for the first time after the covid pandemic! This charming peak dominates the southwestern side of the upper Khumbu valley in the Everest Region. It stands above the small village of Lobuche, set for the trekkers and climbers heading to Everest Base Camp.
The Lobuche Peak consists of two different summits, viz. East and West with heights of 6,119 meters (20070ft) and 6,145mtr (20156ft) respectively. A continuous long ridge connects both of them. Lobuche east peak is attracting more attention recently as Island Peak another popular peak in the Khumbu region is getting too crowded.
The Lobuche East Peak climbing trip is suitable for beginner to medium-level climbers. It is also an acclimatization or warm-up climbing trip for Mt. Everest Climbers. Our carefully set itinerary also includes the famous Everest base camp and trekking over Cho La pass. The climbing is of all-day activity that starts early in the morning towards the summit and returns to base camp in the afternoon.
Three Jewels Adventures has guides who have led the clients to the summit in all seasons including blazing the trail for many other groups on some occasions. Please read one of the reviews posted by one of our previous clients who were part of our Lobuche East Peak Climbing team right after the covid pandemic here in the link. For further details, please contact us.
Itinerary for Lobuche East Peak climbing
|Day 03:||Flight to Lukla and trek to Monjo|
|Day 04:||Trek to Namche Bazaar|
|Day 05:||Rest day for acclimatization|
|Day 06:||Trek to Dole|
|Day 07:||Trek to Machhermo|
|Day 08:||Trek to Gokyo|
|Day 09:||Morning hike to Gokyo Ri, Afternoon rest|
|Day 10:||Trek over Chola Pass and arrive at Lobuche Base Camp|
|Day 11:||Trek to High Camp, half day rest|
|Day 12:||Climbing Day and return to Lobuche village|
|Day 13:||Extra day for bad weather or day trip to Everest base camp|
|Day 14:||Return trek to Pangboche|
|Day 15:||Trek to Namche bazaar via Tengboche|
|Day 16:||Trek to Lukla|
|Day 17:||Fly out from Lukla to Kathmandu|
|Day 18:||Rest day|
|Day 19:||Return home !|
Trip Cost Includes
- Kathmandu hotel as per itinerary breakfast and taxes
- One welcome meal
- National Park Entry fee, Local Municipal Entry Fee
- Climbing permit royalty, Trekking permit
- Flights or ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Climbing guide from base camp to base camp
- Trekking guide entire trip
- Accommodation on teahouse, local home lodge or tents as per itinerary twin or single room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee (during meal times),
- One tea break in a day tea or coffee, drinking water boiled or treated
- Porter to carry luggage, extra bag
- Oxygen supply in the case of big peak climbing expeditions
- Shared equipment such as rope, snow Bar, anchor devices,
- Insurance, equipment, bonus, wages for staff
- Airport pick up and drop